I am but a senior in college with a web development business. I do not exploit my followers for large sums of money, pay myself from my ministry in excess of $100,000, and do not own a home worth a quarter of a million dollars (which is more than I can say for Ray Comfort).
As such, I cannot offer a $10,000 prize like Ray Comfort and, since I have the integrity to back mine up with actual cash even though no one can prove something as nonexistent as gravity (or unicorns), I am offering a prize of $25 to anyone who can give any empirical evidence (scientific proof) for gravity*. My $25 offer demonstrates that the hypothesis of gravity is nothing more than a religious belief. It may be a paltry sum, but if gravity is as obvious as the believers in the theory tale of gravity claim that it is, it should be a quick buck.
* NOTE: When I use the word gravity, I am not referring to the minor attractions of various things on the Earth to the Earth (microgravity via The Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodley appendage). I am referring to the general theory of gravity (Newtonism) which believes these five major events take place without the Flying Spaghetti Monster:
1. All matter and energy gravitated itself into existence.
2. The Big Bang created gravity.
3. Every object, including dogs and kittens, have gravitational orbits around them.
4. The Moon is on a crash course towards Earth -- since Earth supposedly has a gravitational pull on the Moon.
5. A bowling ball and a feather can be dropped from the top of a building at the same time and hit the ground at the same time.
P.S. Oh, and sorry Newtonists. No articles of faith will be accepted, so no submissions of "just believe" will be accepted. To quote the great Dr. Comfort: "'Chance' or 'accident' is too bigger leap of blind faith for me. The evolutionist's version of 'just believe' isn't good enough. I want verifiable scientific facts."
P.P.S. A special thanks to the crook Kent Hovind for this challenge; it is modeled after his $250,000 challenge for the equally insane theory tale of evolution.