Contact DisComforting Ignorance

Have thoughts, comments, criticisms, requests, or proselytization? Email disco.igno@gmail.com

No prayers. (Why not?)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why I Hate Vacations



Invariably, when I take a vacation or out-of-town trip, I wind up with a mountain of emails to go through and a greater mountain of blogs to read. So, forgive the delayed replies to some of the emails you have sent. I should be back by next week (the wedding has ran into a steady stream of obstacles).

In the meantime, though, the fiftieth post is coming up soon (five after this one) and to mark this first milestone, I have something special I've been working on.

4 comments:

flinging dust said...

Looking forward to it !

Anonymous said...

Your ingnorance is very Discomforting!

.. and may I say... your arrogance is astounding!

Repent while you still can fiend.

Ranting Student said...

Thank you. Also, thanks for the links on your page, I've been checking those out, and thank you for the comment you left me on my blog.

It's been a pleasure reading your post.

-RS

P.S. This ones for Terry.

Your ignorance is high

.. and may I say... your ignorace is astounding.

Learn and read while you still can fiend.
Have a nice day bro. Watch Hell's Kitchen!

DisComforting Ignorance said...

Hey Terry,

Thanks again for taking time to comment. This is now your second time commenting and once again you make a baseless accusation with no substance.

First you say I'm fabricating stories to support my paranoia, and now you say that my arrogance is astounding and ignorance discomforting. If you are willing to point to examples of fabrication, arrogance, and ignorance, I am certainly open to any and all examples.

Otherwise, if these comments are an attempt to convert me as a proselyte, you have failed quite fantastically. If your comments are really to bring another one to the light of Jesus, calling me a "fiend" is a bit counter-productive.

In the 134 keystrokes it took you to enter that message, you could have constructed a thoughtful, insightful message.