Contact DisComforting Ignorance

Have thoughts, comments, criticisms, requests, or proselytization? Email disco.igno@gmail.com

No prayers. (Why not?)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm Back!

Dear Readers,

I am finally back from my terribly extended trip! The result was that my friend had her wedding delayed. Despite being an adult who works and has her own home, her mother, upon learning that my friend and her fiance, were moving in together five days before the wedding, promised to disown her and not support her marriage. Is the meddling mother an "aggressive atheist"? No, she's an aggressive Christian. Not wanting to lose her mother, they decided not to move in, which set off a chain of events of losing their prospective home and missing their set wedding date. Due to other obligations in their schedules, the wedding has been postponed a few months until they are in a situation to get married and then move in together.

I have a lot to catch up on now, including the loss of a Raytractor, Patrick, and PZ Myers vs Ray Comfort.

I apologize for the lack of posts the past few days, but the post count will be back up to once a day again. Also this week will be the unveiling of the latest project that I worked on in my spare time during my trip. What is it? The only detail I will give away is that it will include a tasty atheist recipe for eating babies.

- JT